Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for our digital presence and optimization efforts for the web and all digital marketing channels. Your primary goals are to increase quality digital traffic into the marketing funnel, leveraging online channels and increasing the efficiency and performance of our online advertising investments and website visits. You will work across the marketing team to collaborate in integrated campaigns, site design and content, and lead generation performance. You will own creation of a comprehensive digital marketing plan with focused test-and-learn scenarios to inform the most impactful mix of tactics (promotions, offers, etc.) across all digital channels.
- Craft and execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-per-click (PPC) strategy.
- Develop strategy and plans to drive online traffic to the Highspot website.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms; management of paid online campaigns.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing team for online content development.
- Generate weekly reports on website traffic, search performance, and PPC results.
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing tools, tactics, and campaign best practices.
- Experience with digital marketing strategy, testing and tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with Wordpress, HTML, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, search and display advertising, retargeting, website management, SEO, SEM, and landing page optimization.
- 5+ years of relevant digital and online marketing experience with emphasis on website optimization and digital ad platforms.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.