Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Marketing | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
As Senior Content Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for developing a comprehensive content strategy based on thoughtful analysis of the complete customer and buyer journey and the current market and competitive landscape. Your primary goals are to prioritize content needs and create clear and compelling content across all stages of a buyer’s consideration of a Highspot purchase. You will work across the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns, content themes, content design and production, and digital channels.
- Understand and execute against core principles of content marketing including content definitions, content creation/acquisition models, atomization and distribution strategies.
- Craft and present comprehensive content marketing strategies to internal teams.
- Use customer research and metrics to identify opportunities, and assess the effectiveness of content marketing programs.
- Gain deep knowledge of content marketing use cases, opportunities and best practices in both paid and organic situations.
- Knowledge of B2B sales and marketing and buyer’s journey assets.
- Familiarity with content creation and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- PR & agency experience a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant digital content marketing experience.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.