Sales | 2401 4th Ave Seattle, WA 98121 | Full Time
Salesforce is the foundation for our Account Based go-to-market strategy and is used extensively by all go-to-market teams including marketing, account development, and sales. Working with stakeholders across the company, this role will help drive our Salesforce strategy and will own implementation and operation of Salesforce.
Salesforce is an investor in Highspot and Highspot is a developer of Salesforce applications, providing this role with unique perspectives and opportunities.
- Optimize Salesforce for the use of Sales, Account Development, and Marketing
- Manage Users, Profiles, and Page Layouts
- Ensure Data Quality Across all Systems
- Update Key Go-To-Market Data on a Quarterly Basis
- Document Revenue Systems
- Optimize Revenue Systems for Efficiency
- Train Sales Team on the Use of Salesforce
- Address User Questions in a Comprehensive and Professional Manner
- Past Salesforce Administration Experience
- Salesforce ADM201 and ADM211 Certifications
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to Excel in a Fast-paced Environment
- Team-first Mentality
- Ability to Comprehend Complex Problems
- Relocation Not Available
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.