Recruiter & People Operations
Human Resources | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
Our community of talented people are the key to making Highspot so unique. We are dedicated to cultivating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, and learning. In this role as Recruiter & People Operations, you have the opportunity to shape the current and future culture of Highspot.
You will be responsible for discovering diverse, new talent, crafting their interview experience, and being the contact point throughout the process. You will identify potential hires through a variety of methods such as talent branding, events, online databases, social media sites, networking, and employee referrals.
- Lead full cycle recruiting for all teams within Highspot.
- Conduct screening interviews and coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring teams.
- Maintain thoughtful communication with individuals to guarantee a positive experience.
- Partner with Hiring Manager and Office Manager to ensure new hire information is shared in advance of onboarding process.
- Identify new inclusion recruitment tools and develop innovative initiatives to cultivate qualified diverse applicants.
- Be knowledgeable of our company and culture and able to articulate it to potential hires.
- Educate our team and help brainstorm ideas to facilitate a diverse talent pipeline.
- Sustain and measure results from our employee referral program and contests.
- Represent Highspot at networking events, job fairs, industry events, hackathons, and university events.
- Collaborate with marketing to publish Talent-related content via social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
- Head the Highspot Internship program in partnership with teams, including recruiting, job fairs, and summer program activities.
- Support additional Highspot culture events such as seasonal gatherings, volunteer events, and holiday party.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, third party resume databases, LinkedIn, and other sourcing tools.
- Comfortable with networking, including through the use of social media.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing diversity and inclusion outreach strategies.
- Attention to detail, customer service focus, and project flexibility welcomed.
- Working knowledge of recruiting for technology or start-ups is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a Talent/HR environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.