Frontend Software Engineer
Engineering | 2401 4th Ave Seattle, WA 98121 | Full Time
We are a community of engineers working at the intersection of business software, artificial intelligence, and great design. We are looking to complement our engineering team with a frontend developer. As a Highspot frontend engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of the software lifecycle – from feature design, architecture, implementation, and testing, to deployment, monitoring, and diagnostics.
In our creative, collaborative environment you will work with our backend engineers on API design, while also engaging with other team functions. On our frontend, here is some of what we use: React, Backbone, Underscore, and jQuery.
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers to translate product ideas, specifications, and mocks into fully functional user experiences.
- Play a pivotal role in driving our HTML5-based cross-platform technology strategy.
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools.
- Familiarity with designing and building RESTful APIs at scale.
- Embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- 5+ years of commercial software development.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.