Internal Application: Director, Sales Engineering
Sales | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
Are you passionate about helping millions of salespeople close more deals by effectively using the latest technology and machine learning? We are looking for a Director of Sales Engineering with infectious enthusiasm to credibly demonstrate the Highspot solution to sales and marketing audiences in medium to large B2B companies. You will be joining a collaborative sales team who are achieving growth that greatly exceeds 100% year over year. The Director of Sales Engineering is a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our sales, customer services and product teams to help drive opportunities.
- Collaborate with others on the product sales strategy for opportunities
- Participate in gathering business and product requirements of prospects
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives
- Collaborate with the Services team on POC’s and trials to ensure successful outcomes
- Lead and assist in the RFx and Info Security review processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development
- In this leadership role you can expect to travel about 40% of your time
- Be an engaging presenter, both in person and via the internet. Be able to effectively answer a wide range of questions from the audience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Familiarity with Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation solutions is a plus.
- Experience in B2B sales and a proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to understand customers’ requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations at an executive and management level.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.