Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will own the go-to-market growth strategy and execution for Highspot products. You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively translate customer needs into competitively differentiated positioning and messaging, sales assets and collateral, and comprehensive rollout and execution across the company. The Director of Product Marketing will lead a variety of initiatives centered on driving demand and elevating awareness.
- Expand Highspot’s industry reach via product and customer marketing
- Design and execute launch plans for new product updates, working closely with product, engineering, PR, design, services, and the demand generation team
- Craft product positioning and messaging across all channels
- Work closely with demand generation, marketing operations, and the sales team
- Understand Highspot buyers and users and the industry landscape
- Promote product webinars and contribute to articles, blog posts, white-papers, demo scripts, and other product-related content
- Manage the execution of marketing tactics to support audience-specific strategies
- Performance management skills: prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- Analytical skills: analyze sales and market data and implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success.
- Cross functional leadership: work closely with product, engineering, PR, design, sales, and support teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience is a plus.
- 7+ years product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.