Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into customer engagement. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provide actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales and marketing teams.
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketing leader
- Are an excellent communicator, simplifier, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pains, market requirements and product value.
What You Will Do
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will own the go-to-market growth strategy and execution for Highspot products driving tight alignment across product, sales, marketing, success, and engineering teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively synthesize and translate Buyer needs into competitively differentiated positioning and messaging, effective sales assets and collateral, and comprehensive rollout and execution across the company.
With ability to impact both the company and the industry, the candidate in this role must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead a variety of initiatives centered on driving demand and elevating awareness. Core responsibilities include:
- Expand Highspot’s industry reach via product and customer marketing
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product updates, working closely with product, engineering, PR, design, services, and the demand gen team
- Drive product positioning and messaging across all channels
- Work closely with demand generation marketing and marketing operations
- Understand Highspot buyers and users and the competitive market landscape
- Drive product webinars and contribute to articles, blog posts, white-papers, demo scripts, and other product-related content
- Working closely with the sales team to support and deliver effectives sales enablement
- Manage the execution of marketing tactics to support audience-specific strategies
Requirements and Skills
- 7+ years product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- Messaging, positioning and value proposition creation
- Developing market and competitive intelligence
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Performance management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward by working across cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills: to analyze marketing, sales and market data to implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success
- Cross functional leadership: demonstrated ability to work closely with product, engineering, PR, Biz Dev, design, sales, support and legal teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast paced environments
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules