Director of Product Marketing
Marketing | 2401 4th Ave Seattle, WA 98121 | Full Time
Highspot gives businesses a powerful advantage to engage in more relevant buyer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. Through AI-powered search, analytics, in-context training, guided selling, and 50+ technology integrations, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready sales enablement in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams can quickly find the best-performing content, and customize it for each opportunity—while marketers gain insights on content usage and effectiveness to develop a data-driven strategy. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in 125 countries, Highspot is the most trusted solution for sales enablement.
- Have a business owner, product owner mentality
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketing leader
- Are an excellent communicator, simplifier, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pains, market requirements and product value
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Director of Product Marketing, you will own execution of the go-to-market strategy and vision for Highspot products by driving tight alignment across product, sales, marketing, services, and engineering teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively synthesize and translate buyer needs into competitively differentiated positioning and messaging, effective sales assets and collateral, and comprehensive rollout and execution across the company.
With ability to impact both the company and the industry, the ideal candidate for this role has the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead go-to-market initiatives centered around driving demand and upsell of Highspot’s product offerings. To execute with excellence you will:
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product releases, working closely with product, engineering, PR, design, services, and marketing teams
- Understand Highspot buyers and users and the competitive market landscape
- Create and drive product, persona, and industry positioning and messaging
- Drive product webinars, blog posts, whitepapers, demos, events, and other product-related content
- Work closely with the sales team to support and deliver effective sales enablement
- Manage the execution of marketing tactics to support audience-specific strategies
Requirements and Skills
- 5+ years product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Messaging, positioning and value proposition creation
- Market analysis and competitive intelligence
- Cross-functional collaboration, leadership, and project management
- Performance management, targeting setting, and measurement of KPIs and business metrics
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!