Cloud Security Engineer
Engineering | Seattle (HQ) | Full Time
Highspot is the industry’s most powerful sales engagement platform. Our product uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and content genomics across the sales cycle to score and recommend content, deliver real-time alerts on how customers are engaging with content, and provide advanced analytics so that our customers can optimize their messaging and content to win more deals.
As a Cyber Security Engineer at Highspot, you will be responsible for designing and developing new security tooling and infrastructure as utilizing and improving upon existing systems and tools. You will help to improve the security posture of client endpoints and servers, and improve security incident detection and response capabilities. You are an experienced software engineer with a career focus in information security and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Develop tools to assist in modeling, analysis, detection, and prevention of security threats
- Develop and manage shared security infrastructure such as firewalls, security monitoring tools, key management services, etc.
- Design and implement product features related to security
- Identify, prioritize and address security bugs
- Support engineering team to ensure features are designed with security in mind, including driving security reviews and writing security best practices
- Perform software and hardware penetration testing, validation and mitigation
- Track vulnerabilities in systems, components and libraries used by the product
- Update software components and libraries on a regular basis to address potential security issues
- Manage external bug reporting program
- 5+ years’ work experience as a Cyber Security Engineer / Developer in a cloud/SaaS environment
- Proficiency with Bash and/or PowerShell
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or another cloud provider
- Familiarity with generally-accepted security methods, concepts, and techniques
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Open and spacious offices, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the Puget Sound
- Full-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.