Legal | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
We are seeking a Transactions Counsel to help us address unprecedented growth.
- Support the legal department with its global transactional work by drafting, negotiating and closing SaaS deals and related professional services engagements.
- Support legal responses to RFPs.
- What will this job oversee? This job will first and foremost includes responsibility for closing transactions.
- What cross functional partners will this position work closely with? Works closely with Sales and Finance
- What are daily, weekly, monthly duties? Daily duties will be to (1) work on SaaS transactions, and (2) to provide support to the General Counsel as needed.
- Attorney – licensed in any jurisdiction
- 3-5 years’ experience with software/SaaS agreements (Preferable – inhouse experience)
- Intellectual Property, Privacy and Data Security experience/training
- Experience using a contract management system
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth