Technical Support Analyst
Customer Success | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
As a Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for tackling, researching, and solving our customer’s toughest technical issues to ensure our users are delighted with their HighRadius experience. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. You will be responsible to provide front line support related to system issues and work closely with different internal teams. Manage incoming email ticketing system and attend to incoming customer phone calls.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Think outside the box, propose improvements to our process, product, and knowledge
- At least one year of technical support experience
- At least one year in a customer service role
BONUS (but Not Necessary)
Multi-lingual in any of the following; Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth