Sr. Implementation Analyst
Consulting | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
We are seeking an Senior Implementation Engineer that will be responsible for responsible for implementation of company’s proprietary solutions (SAP Receivable Management Accelerators, Receivables OnDemand and Payments OnDemand) in large scale complex ERP programs to help customers achieve high performance.
- Oversee the implementation of company’s financial applications in various business operations with thorough analysis of the requirements to identify the gaps or inefficiencies
- Implement company’s SAP or Cloud solutions to optimize enterprise value chain, order-to-cash and customer-to-cash process
- Involve in overall project planning, estimation, delivery, tracking and execution, including developing optimized system performance that balances various factors such as requirement, performance, cost, and schedule. i.e. product design and development to ensure the new product is designed per the expected performance criteria
- Collect, screen and analyze clients’ business requirements and existing data or systems in support of new product design or optimizing existing products
- Perform feasibility study of the product enhancement, cost estimate and the time required for development of the product to align with product roadmap, which include developing complex financial models and optimization of cost models
- Analyze different business operation requirements, build process models and map them to company’s SAP process, and validate the same with customers, as well as delivery of various developments to customize company’s products
- Design functional specifications based on customers’ business requirements for development objects including interface to SAP/Non SAP applications
- Integrate company’s products into clients’ business operation system, including configuration, design, installation, integration, testing and operations
- Collaborate with architects and programmers in the in-house development of new SAP products
- SAP ERP modules (such as SAP ECC 6.0 or higher), SAP ABAP, C++, .Net API, JMP, Accounting, Statistics, as well as process analysis, design and optimization, developing application models, performing feasibility study, regression analysis, data mining and variance analysis.
- Master’s degree in Management or Engineering plus nine (9) month experience of process analysis, design and optimization, developing application models, performing feasibility study, as well as regression analysis, data mining and variance analysis, with combined knowledge/technologies of Accounting, Statistics, C++, .Net API, JMP.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth