Senior Account Executive - Germany
Sales | Frankfurt | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions.
Recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC 2020/21), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application,deductions and collections.
Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks.
EMEA customers include; Nestle, Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, Bayer, AB InBev, L’Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers
HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it’s EMEA operations
The Role: Senior Account Executives DACH - Strategic Accounts:
As a member of the DACH Sales Team, the Senior Account Executives will be responsible for executing sales campaigns into large customers head-quartered in DACH.
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned bookings targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity for HighRadius with existing customers.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for HighRadius’s entire solution suite.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customer organizations.
- Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten revenue targets and relay pertinent information to the appropriate individuals within HighRadius
- Work with HighRadius’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring.
- Experience in relevant solution areas which may include: financial supply chain, corporate treasury, cash management, credit and risk. An understanding of the operational processes within the finance function of large companies.
- A track record of sales success and quota attainment across the relevant territories. Experience of selling complex multi-stakeholder business solutions to heads of Finance, Procurement, Shared Services and Treasury of Global 3000 companies. Familiar with the Challenger sales model.
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously. An expert in team selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments a plus.
- Background of working with partners to win and deliver end user solutions.
- To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global financial supply chains
- To be part of a business that is on a high-growth trajectory creating diverse future career opportunities.
- To work in a strongly team-based sales environment that promotes sales collaboration and shared sales success.
- To work with large customers
- To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
- Very competitive compensation package