Senior Account Executive
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
- The Senior Account Executive is a key member of a sales team with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities within the assigned Accounts.
- Your role is work closely with your team, drive the development of lead pipeline, support the day to day new business requirements of partners, to develop and close opportunities over the phone.
- Develop leads through the sales process to close transactions through phone and screen-sharing technologies.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up, sales qualifications and cold calling to support the development of the Sales pipeline.
- Manage assigned accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with the existing customer base.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and talented sales people with a “can do” attitude.
- Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations, we are definitely looking for team players that are willing to go that extra mile for their customers and fellow teammates.
- The ability to listen and have a good consultative manner, are of course attributes that will accelerate your success within this role.
- Ambition to be part of a fast growing company that is working in the FinTech industry.
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays / Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth