Sales Development Representative
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will often be the first point of contact and represent the face of HighRadius with potential clients. SDRs will be responsible for developing plans to engage target accounts primarily using a combination of phone calls and emails based on the wide array of marketing materials produced by the rest of the HighRadius marketing team. The successful SDR will be able to profile accounts, refine our message and build highly customized messages to penetrate new accounts with the goal of setting up qualified meetings for HighRadius account teams.
- Achieve target pipeline of monthly qualified leads for Account Executives
- Work with marketing team and CRM system to identify ways to continuously improve the way you work and drive to exceed targets.
- Profile named accounts and contacts and develop customized messaging (emails, phone call, voicemails, etc)
- Over several months, help marketing team develop ways to automate lead qualification and demos.
- Executing a high volume of phone calls, emails and follow-ups to develop pipeline opportunities Account Teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 Years of similar experience (sales development, business development, B2B insales)
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers over the phone. Results-driven, self-starter, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve earnings despite rejections
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, efficient and organized, motivated by completion of tasks and successfully meeting numbers
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth