Consulting | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Project Manager - Amsterdam, NL
As a Project Manager with HighRadius, you will play a key role in our global expansion, managing multiple complex SaaS implementation projects across Europe. In this role, you will not only lead project teams and manage deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, but also build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction.
You are an excellent fit for this role if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of success in partnering with multiple external clients in helping them achieve desired business outcomes.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead SaaS implementations for assigned clients across Europe, managing 3+ engagements at any given time
- Build strong relationships with clients, including business and IT stakeholders
- Manage project team, resources and deliverables throughout the planning, design, testing and hypercare phases of the project
- Manage project issues/risks, client expectations, change management and escalate as needed
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client management, resource utilization, resource mentoring, etc.
- Assist in building best practices and benchmarks from completed project
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Business or IT preferred
- Bilingual: Business-grade language skills (C1 or better) in English and German or French are essential
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- 2 years minimum experience as Project Manager demonstrating management and leadership experience in a fast-paced consulting/professional services role
- Experience in functional or technical role in implementation of SaaS or ERP solutions is a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and scope and derive win-win solution
- Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
- High organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an industry-defining business that is driving revolution in global financial supply chains
- Work with a company with high-growth trajectory, fueling diverse future career opportunities
- Team-oriented atmosphere that promotes collaboration and shared success
- Partner with large customers across Europe like Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L’Oreal and more
- Joining a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions. HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it’s EMEA operations.
Recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC: 2019), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions and collections.
Powered by the Rivana Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the Freeda Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks.