Procure to Pay Manager
Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time
The Accounting team at HighRadius is looking for a Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager to join it's scaling team! As a Procure to Pay Manager, you'll lead and oversee end-to-end accounting operations for the accounts payable function. In this newly created role, you'll be responsible for driving cost reduction, process improvement, and increasing automation in the current accounts payable function. You'll love this role if you enjoy the challenge of building workflows and teams while still having a hand in day-to-day operations.
Your Day to Day:
- Direct the development, implementation, and regular review of policies, procedures, systems and objectives for the P2P process in order to increase efficiency of internal processes
- Own and drive month-end close process as it relates to Accounts Payable
- Serve as process owner for vendor bill coding review process, evaluating billing and coding of expenses, including variance analysis.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations, including intercompany expenses and balances.
- Manage the employee expense reimbursement program,
- Monitor performance and reporting of team KPI's
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field
- 8+ years of experience in accounting/finance, including 2+ years of experience in a AP leadership capacity
- History of success in the management and execution of accounts payable processes.
- Significant experience in accounting and expense reimbursement software
- Experience in working with Netsuite & Expensify is plus
- Experience in managing performance and KPI reporting
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management & colleagues
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Requires strong attention to detail and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!