Press Relations and Analyst Manager
Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
The Manager of AR/PR will be responsible for helping develop the message, but also driving targeted outreach programs to increase favorable awareness and perception of HighRadius brand, strategy and products.
- Managing all aspect of engagement and communications with targeted research firms to secure positive analyst reports, including managing analyst editorial calendars, timelines, delivers, reviews and approvals
- Helping craft our general message by audience for target analysts and press, including coming up with new “angles” designed to drive more high impact coverage
- Developing a communications calendar and outreach strategies for company news including product announcements, customer wins, partnerships, growth milestone, etc.
- Defining and maintaining metrics for PR/AR efficacy and reporting them to internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Writing and managing process for drafting, reviewing and approving press releases
- Monitoring industry news and competitors for relevant developments and coordinating an internal response as appropriate
- Oversee the day to day program with agency support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in PR, journalism or related field
- 6-8 years of PR and AR experience, preferably in FinTech software, either in corporate or agency roles
- Direct experience with analyst firms, preferably Gartner and Forrester
- Excellent writing, communications skills
- Attentive to detail in communications both internally and externally
Traits of Most Importance:
- Creative Storyteller - The core requirement for this role is someone that has strong instincts for coming with interesting angles of how to tell our or deliver our message. They may not be an expert, but strong candidates listen well, consume materials from our targets (press or analysts) and have a instinct for how to connect what we do to topics of interest to those specific targets.
- Industry Instincts or Awareness - Ideally, the candidate we find will have experience with our market and customers. Accordingly, they won’t have to spend much time coming up to speed understanding our customers, their challenges, our products and the ecosystem of competitors.
- Relationship Builder - Strong AR/PR staff have an ability to build durable relationships with tier one press and analyst. They are engaging and have a thoughtful follow-up that endears them to those analysts. Similar to a salesperson who is able to build rapport quickly with a prospect, this person should be able to build rapport
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth