Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time
We are seeking a Payroll Manager to lead the global payroll function across US, EMEA, Canada. The Global Payroll Manager will manage all payroll processing, payroll expenses and ensure taxes are paid correctly and on time. S/he will facilitate all necessary communication between the Company and third-party payroll service and benefits providers, and ensure HighRadius records and documents related to payroll are up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure timely and accurate bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for multiple global legal entities.
- Set, manage, and monitor payroll deadlines, goals, processing times, and key performance indicators with continuous improvement in line with Company goals and expectations.
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local tax regulations, and ensure accuracy and timelines of the filing and deposits of all taxes and other regulated contributions such as worker’s compensation and paid family leave.
- Manage ADP payroll system including controls and accuracy; this includes system updates, calculations, and data connections.
- Manage and ensure timely payroll turnaround times for responses, pay corrections, report requests, certified payroll, and accounting requests.
- Work together with HR to process employee changes including pay, tax, and final pays in line with federal, state, and local laws.
- Work together with Accounting and Finance to ensure the proper reconciliation of the weekly payroll and month end close accruals are provided and are accurate.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deduction, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determine accuracy of payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing, updating, and rolling out department processes and procedures.
- Communicate frequently with local HR and Operations to resolve payroll issues and provide updates on payroll process changes.
- Maintain continuous Department improvement in efficiency, accuracy, controls, and automation.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions or changes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ensuring employee PTO and other time off is tracked and approved for payroll processing purposes.
- Maintaining all employee payroll information, files, and records to provide an up-to-date audit trail for compliance.
- Preparation and distribution of employee’s W2s, W2Cs and 1095 Cs.
- Work with external auditors to provide requested payroll information and reports as needed.
- Other Accounting and HR tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years at a Payroll Manager is preferred, some level of supervisory experience is required
- Global experience across US, EMEA, Canada is strongly preferred
- Must have ADP or enterprise payroll administration software experience
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification is preferred
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!