Human Resources | Houston, TX | Full Time
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Exempt
High-Tech in Houston? YES! At HighRadius, we have the soul of a startup. We are seeking the best and brightest to be a part of our incredible growth story.
Summary: The Office Manager at HighRadius will be the ultimate brand ambassador of the company. This role will ensure that day-to-day office operations are running smoothly and efficiently so our employees continue to work hard and play hard! The Office Manager will work across several functions to include sales operations, human resources and provide executive support. We are seeking someone that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and is never too busy for a smile.
Essential duties of the position:
· Coordinate all activities for employee onboarding to include IT setup, administering paperwork
· Receive and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries
· Manage all office related supply ordering and budget
· Keep our break areas clean and fully stocked with goodies
· Manage effective relationships with supply related vendors: catering, snacks, medical supplies
· Manage complex executive calendars using MS Outlook and Google Calendar
· Provide executive support and administration to Leadership
· Submit expense reports and book travel
· Lead meeting coordination and special event planning initiatives
· Oversee company calendar and ensure meetings are managed effectively
· Greet all guests of HighRadius and ensure that their on-site experience is top notch
· And other fun stuff!
· Some college preferred and 5+ years of related work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Experience providing administrative support in a professional environment
· Must be poised, professional and love to work hard and have fun while doing it!
· Pro in MS Office tools
· Comprehensive benefits
· Casual work environment
· Snacks on snacks on snacks
· Fully loaded social calendar