Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
As a Marketing Coordinator you are the heart of lead generation for our Order-to-Cash and Treasury lines of business. You will be responsible for two main things:
1. Qualified lead generation through field marketing channels, including virtual webinars, trade-shows, speaking sessions, executive round tables, industry groups and more
2. Strategic outreach to corporate professionals to drive in-target traffic at virtual/field marketing events
In other words...."You will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of marketing programs, large and small. From logistics to target audience identification, messaging campaigns and target engagement – you will leverage digital and traditional marketing channels to drive qualified lead generation.”
~Current Treasury Marketing Manager
The Good Stuff
- Work directly with executive leadership on the ground level of a new line of business
- Ability to own your destiny, develop your own marketing campaigns and messaging strategies
- Exposure to multiple departments within HighRadius due to the nature of the role including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Consulting, Customer Success and HR.
- Represent HighRadius at industry conferences across the country
- Metric driven role so uncapped earning potential.
- Opportunity to really stand out and be recognized. Fast.
- Receive a base salary plus annual bonus
- Plan and execute marketing events, including conferences, trade-shows, speaking sessions, webinars and others from beginning to end
- Manage and coordinate vendors, speakers, and internal team to assure events meet KPIs
- Source prospective partners, programs, and events, and evaluate for fit with overall strategy
- Effectively manage existing and future partner relationships and program workstreams, engaging with colleagues in marketing, sales, and other departments as needed.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop overall goals, plans and budgets
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Work with cross-functional partners, including sales and customer success to deliver on your objectives
- Contribute to wider organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Manage effective tracking systems for marketing activities & evaluate performance of activities for future use.
Desired Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of similar experience (marketing, advertising, public relations)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience promoting programs through various marketing channels (email, social, paid, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills with attention for detail
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and a CRM database
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!