Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding marketing team. The main responsibilities will include planning and executing marketing events, such as conferences, tradeshows, speaking sessions, webinars, and more.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a competitive spirit and go-getter attitude and is looking to build a foundation and grow their career in software and SaaS marketing. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing, we want to meet you.
- Plan and execute marketing events, including conferences, tradeshows, speaking sessions, webinars, and others from beginning to end.
- Manage and coordinate vendors, speakers, and internal team to assure events meet KPIs.
- Work with cross functional partners, including sales, customer success, an international marketing team and consulting to deliver your objectives.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Contribute to wider organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Manage effective tracking systems for marketing activities.
- Some travel is required when onsite presence is required at an event (10-15%)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing with focus on conference management and branding
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience promoting programs through various marketing channels (email, social, paid, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills with an attention for detail
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and a CRM database
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth