Market Development Representative
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
As the foundation of our Sales and Marketing teams you will be responsible for managing all of HighRadius’ inbound leads. You will provide sales development support to our team through the development of qualified leads that result in closed-won business.
This role combines huge opportunities for growth into full-closing sales or marketing campaign management roles with top-notch sales and marketing training!
- Speak with active inbound leads and follow-up as required
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding HighRadius products
- Manage prospects with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure that inbound marketing campaigns are integrated with other marketing efforts ensuring a seamless user experience for customers
- Develop and maintain marketing KPI reporting for all lead generation sources, ensuring comprehensive lead tracking through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with sales development team to solicit feedback on lead quality and quantity and adjust inbound marketing efforts as necessary
- Primary responsibility for following up on marketing leads and sales inquiries to qualify future opportunities.
- This position is a training role for either our Sales or Marketing Career paths.
- Successful team members will learn about our client’s business financial supply chain (FSCM) processes and challenges; the HighRadius solutions, and; the HighRadius sales methodology for promotion to the Account Executive role.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of customer service and/or sales or marketing experience preferred, but talented individuals with a passion for SaaS sales and marketing will be considered
- Excellent communication and people skills – comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams and colleagues
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and exhibits pride in work
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
- Candidates will possess an internal drive and motivation to succeed, demonstrate strong process and mathematical skills, and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Weekly office Happy Hours
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth