Legal | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
This position will report directly to the General Counsel. The Legal Assistant will be integrally involved in assisting in the creation and management of a streamlined contract lifecycle management (“CLM”) process.
- Support the legal department with its transactional work
- Support legal department in board governance and corporate legal activities
- Support legal department in managing claims asserted against HighRadius by 3rd parties
- Support legal responses to RFPs
- What will this job oversee? This job will first and foremost include responsibility for the overall operation of the CLM
- What cross functional partners will this position work closely with? Works closely with Sales and Finance
- What are daily, weekly, monthly duties? Daily duties will be to (1) effect signatures on executable contracts, (2) initially create a contract within the CLM, (3) manage workflows in CLM, and (4) to provide support to the General Counsel as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education – college degree (BA) or Paralegal certificate
- Work experience - 8 years’ experience as inhouse legal assistant; 3 years’ experience working with a CLM system in a production environment
- Related skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, and at least one CLM
- Industry – experience in the software industry