Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
As the foundation of our Sales teams and the link between Marketing and Sales you will be responsible for managing HighRadius’ global inbound leads. The successful Financial Technology Adviser (FTA) will be able to profile accounts, refine our message and build highly customized messages to penetrate new accounts with the goal of setting up qualified meetings for HighRadius teams.
This role combines huge opportunities for growth into other teams within our HighRadius fast growing structure and top-notch sales and marketing training!
- Speak with active inbound leads and follow-up as required
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding HighRadius products
- Manage prospects with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure that inbound marketing campaigns are integrated with other marketing efforts ensuring a seamless user experience for customers
- Develop and maintain marketing KPI reporting for all lead generation sources, ensuring comprehensive lead tracking through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with sales development team to solicit feedback on lead quality and quantity and adjust inbound marketing efforts as necessary
- Primary responsibility for following up on marketing leads and sales inquiries to qualify future opportunities.
- Executing a high volume of phone calls, emails and follow-ups to develop pipeline opportunities account teams
- Successful team members will learn about our client’s business financial supply chain (FSCM) processes and challenges; the HighRadius solutions, and; the HighRadius sales methodology for promotion to the Account Executive role.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-2 Years of similar experience (sales development, business development, B2B sales)
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers over the phone. Results-driven, self-starter, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve earnings
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and people skills – comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams and colleagues
- Self-motivated, efficient and organized, motivated by completion of tasks, successfully meeting numbers and continuous learning
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Pathway to Promotion