Consulting | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
We are seeking an Implementation Engineer that will be responsible for implementation of company’s proprietary solutions (SAP Receivable Management Accelerators, Receivables OnDemand and Payments OnDemand) in large scale complex ERP programs to help customers achieve high performance.
- Conduct process analysis, design, and optimization during the implementation of company’s intelligence solutions to ensure complex product implementation in multiple verticals
- Collect, screen and analyze clients’ requirements and existing data or systems
- Design and integrate company’s products into clients’ existing financial management system, including system configuration, design, installation, integration, testing and operations
- Identify core competencies and differentiators to align company’s solutions with the rest of clients’ systems and to ensure system performance optimizations per the expected performance criteria
- Conduct integration with both SAP and non-SAP systems, and upgrade or modify solutions per customer requirements by providing/updating data models and customize solutions
- Provide solutions and advise clients on alternate methods of solving need or problem, such as installation, procedures, changes in processing methods, modification of equipment or redesign of products
- Manage implementation of the entire product development life cycle from planning, estimation, delivery, tracking, and training
- SAP ERP modules (such as SAP ECC 6.0 or higher), SAP ABAP, Java, SQL, C++, MATLAB, JMP, SAS, as well as process design and optimization, regression analysis, data mining, variance analysis, and data modeling using in-house software and systems.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science with combined knowledge and technologies of Java, MySQL, C#, MATLAB, JMP, SAS, and as well as analytical skills with process design and optimization, regression analysis, data mining, variance analysis and data modeling.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth