Consulting | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the financial supply chain management (FSCM) space. We provide Software-as-a-service (SaaS) and SAP-based cloud solutions to optimize cash flow and increase operational efficiency through the automation of an integrated receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
If you are looking for an out-of-the-box career opportunity with a silicon-valley type of culture, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Design, build and deployment of innovative solutions with complete ownership
- Manage client relationship via direct interaction with the clients
- Work closely with the product management team to develop innovative products
- Lead global rollouts to various countries
- Advise clients on best practices in Financial Supply Chain Management
- All new hires will go through an intensive consulting boot-camp for 8 weeks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 - 6 years of Consulting experience or Business Analyst experience
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong problem solving and communication skills including the ability to discuss business challenges and provide innovate solutions to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion to succeed.
- Candidates with strong academic background will be given preference.
- Ambition to be part of a fast-growing company that is working in the Fintech industry.
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth