Human Resources | Houston, TX | Full Time
The HR Coordinator (aka People Operations Coordinator) will play a key role on our People & Culture team. In this role, you will provide administrative support to our People and Culture team, responsible for data entry, management, and audit for sensitive information related to our employees. You will also work with our new hires in the pre-boarding and onboarding process to make sure that all information is accurate and that new hire activities are compliant with employment laws. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing a variety of tasks across the HR spectrum.
- Manage All Things Data: Perform data entry of HR information in our HRIS and other systems, as well as maintain benefit and payroll information (from collection to audit)
- Facilitate Onboarding: Assist with pre-boarding and onboarding efforts for new HighRadians to ensure an exceptional new employee experience. This includes completion of employment eligibility documentation, including I-9's and E-Verify.
- Assisting HighRadians: Handle employment-related inquiries from employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Special Projects: deliver HR initiatives through completion and create reporting to track progress
- Bring the Zing! Participate in the coordination and planning of employee activities and events
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to determine priority tasks in a fast moving, changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel proficiency required
- Ability to maintain confidential information at all times
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!