Finance | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Manage all accounting functions with a global perspective. Develop, improve, and manage accounting policies and procedures that are in accordance with GAAP and comply with the requirements of our investors and lenders. As the technical leader of accounting policies for the company, you will be responsible for keeping up with changes and updates to GAAP. We are seeking a hands-on, self-motivated individual to perform the duties listed below and help us drive successful growth.
We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture. The Global Controller reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Revenue cycle – billing, receivables management, collections
- Expenditure cycle – approval process, terms management, payables management
- Fixed asset and lease accounting
- Payroll, payroll taxes, and benefits
- Federal/State/International Taxes
- Equity Accounting
- Cash management/forecasting
- General ledger and chart of accounts
- Monthly close cycle and financial statements, including metrics reporting
- Annual GAAP audits – coordination and support
- Management and Development of the Accounting Team
- M&A support as needed
- Improve accounting systems to support above responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Certified Public Accountant
- 5+ years as a proven leader in the accounting/finance function
- Desired industry experience includes technology, software, or service
- Strong Excel and Data Query Skills
- Public accounting or public company experience is a plus
- Experience with accounting systems change is a plus
- Experience with M&A is a plus
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth