Field Marketing Manager
Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
We are looking for a dynamic Field Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding marketing team. You will work closely with the senior marketing manager and the sales team to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a competitive spirit and go-getter attitude and is looking to grow their career in software and SaaS marketing. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing, we want to meet you.
- Responsibilities will include the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns, such as conferences, trade-shows, speaking sessions, webinars, and more.
- Plan, organize and execute marketing programs, while aligning closely with our sales teams to generate leads and sales opportunities
- Establish marketing goals and objectives for sales and marketing team
- Develop field marketing plans for improving sales and profitability
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with proposed plans and forecasts
- Conduct event analysis and recommendation for any new, proposed events
- Recommend innovative and creative marketing approaches for revenue growth
- Manage field marketing programs regularly via tracking systems and reports to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage and coordinate vendors, speakers, and internal team to assure events meet KPIs
- Develop understanding of HighRadius solutions
- Some travel is required when executing an event (~15%)
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, business or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B field marketing with a focus on conference management and branding
- Strong background in driving field marketing programs with proven results
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience promoting programs through various marketing channels (email, social, paid, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills with an attention for detail
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and a CRM database
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth