Enterprise Account Executive - Germany
Sales | Frankfurt | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions.
Recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC : 2019), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application,deductions and collections.
Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks.
EMEA customers include; Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L’Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers
HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it’s EMEA operations
Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
- The Account Executive is a key member of a sales team with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities within the assigned Accounts.
- Your role is work closely with your team, drive the development of lead pipeline, support the day to day new business requirements of partners, to develop and close opportunities.
- Develop leads through the sales process to close transactions through phone and in-person.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up, sales qualifications and cold calling to support the development of the Sales pipeline.
- Manage assigned accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with the existing customer base.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and talented sales people with a “can do” attitude.
- Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurised situations, we are definitely looking for team players that are willing to go that extra mile for their customers and fellow teammates.
- The ability to listen and have a good consultative manner, are of course attributes that will accelerate your success within this role.
- Ambition to be part of a fast growing company that is working in the FinTech industry.
- Currently residing in Germany.
- To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global financial supply chains.
- To work with a business that delivers high-growth, challenging, flexible and exciting work environments
- To work with a well-funded, stable company (latest funding round $125mil Jan 2020)
- Global customer brands
- Be with a business that has a strong, well-defined culturally identity