Director of Digital Transformation
Sales | Frankfurt | Full Time
Our sales organization is looking for its next Director of Digital Transformation to join a newly created team based out of Germany that is focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO, emphasizing on our top clients. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management and will thrive in a fast-paced growth environment. We are seeking candidates from Management Consulting background that have a track record of selling and providing solutions for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Serve as a consultative solution advisor with our top clients, with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with existing HighRadius customers
- Maintain expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
- Create compelling customer business cases and digital transformation roadmaps that translate to best-in-class customer solutions
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience of successful track record in Management Consulting or similar industry
- 3+ years of expertise in Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, or Record-to-Report highly preferred
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships,
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!