Director Human Resources
Human Resources | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
- Reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CFO/CEO, on personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and five to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's degree.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Technology, Software, Services Industry Experience
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth