Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Accounts Receivables space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Be sure to check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
HighRadius is seeking a Customer Success Manager to ensure successful use of our products for our rapidly expanding customer base. In this role you will work with new and existing customers to drive premier customer experience. You will act as the voice of your customers internally within HighRadius. You will have opportunities to collaborate with all the functions of the delivery organization including sales, product management, software development, and operations, to ensure customer gets best value from our products and services.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and own those relationships
- Understand HighRadius products, their features, functions and understand how they can be used to solve problems and create solutions for your customers
- Develop and maintain expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to assist customers
- Provide excellence in technical and functional level support by troubleshooting issues or providing alternate solutions and workarounds
- Interact with customers regularly, via web meetings, forums, as well as conference calls
- Track customer happiness - identify customers who may be at risk of not renewing
- Define action plans for at-risk customers and execute the plans in collaboration with Management
- Work closely with and influence the engineering, product management, and operations team to achieve ever higher levels of customer satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills and strong problem solving skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellence and desire to delight customers and being a customer ambassador who is passionate about creating a positive customer experience
- Looking for self-motivated, hardworking individuals with passion to succeed.
- Ability to be reliable and work independently with little supervision
- Previous experience in the cloud software space.
- Previous experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Weekly office Happy Hours
- Breakfast Taco Mondays
- Donut Fridays
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress
- Room for growth