Contracts Manager - Attorney
Legal | Houston, TX | Full Time
We are seeking a Contracts Counsel to help us address unprecedented growth. In this role, you will work closely with the sales and support organizations by drafting and/or reviewing a wide range of contracts and end-user agreements. This position supports all stages of the contract negotiation process, from the initial request-for-proposal through signing and closing.
- Ability to negotiate, draft, review, and revise contractual documents at a high-volume capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow
- Identify and mitigate business and legal risks in prospective and existing contracts and ensure the necessary internal approvals from management have been obtained
- Provide revisions and responses for contracts during the negotiation process
- Support legal responses by reviewing and analyzing RFPs and customer contractual templates
- Draft commercial and legal language changes for contractual documents during the negotiation process, support the performance of existing contracts by interpreting and ensuring compliance with contract provisions
- Recognize risk elements in business transactions and understand the products or services that are the subject matter of a contract
- J.D. degree required
- 5+ years experience with software/SaaS/services contracts and agreements; prefer some in-house experience
- Experience negotiating complex strategic partner and enterprise end user agreements
- Ability to listen thoughtfully, evaluate risk in light of business and practical considerations, and make clear recommendations
- Be an accelerator of the business by providing responsive, solutions-oriented contract support
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Fully loaded social calendar
- Voted Top Workplaces by Houston Chronicle
- Room for growth
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!