Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
Our next experienced Campaign Manager will lead the HighRadius Global Campaign strategy. You will be responsible for leading the execution of strategic campaigns targeted to influencers and C-level executives through strategic campaign development of multi-channel campaigns across North America. To be successful in this role, you have a solid understanding of B2B marketing, and experience running and reporting on integrated, multi-channel programs. This role requires strong collaboration and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Partner with the messaging and content marketing teams to develop campaign strategies, using data insights to develop market-specific content that positions Highradius as the leading order-to-cash platform.
- Define the campaign architecture and channel mix (paid digital, email, website, social, webinars) with functional leads to drive engagement for the C-suite buyer.
- Develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of demand generation focused campaign strategies for the company.
- Collaborate with sales and other customer-facing teams for effective execution and optimization of marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Manage campaign roadmap, milestones, deliverables and results across functions.
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across marketing to lead adjustment to campaign and content strategy online and across landing pages, emails and Q/A.
- Report results to key stakeholders in the business and within marketing.
- Work closely with the business operations team to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics including reach, conversion and velocity in order to shift and improve campaign strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years of experience leading global B2B Enterprise SaaS campaigns. Experience running lead generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services is a huge plus.
- Thorough understanding of full-funnel demand gen strategy, and persona mapping to buyer’s journey.
- Expert executor, proactive problem solving, resourceful and excellent attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with an avid desire to continually learn and expand skill set.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You love to build spreadsheets and playbooks, share timelines, and bring a cross-functional team together to create world-class campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate strategy and results at multiple altitudes, from leadership to functional partners.
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience optimizing and improving results with data and with strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of high performance while working in a fast-growing company.
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!