Associate Functional Consultants
Consulting | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech SaaS company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions.
Recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes.
Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks.
EMEA customers include; Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L’Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers
HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it’s EMEA operations
The Roles : Associate Functional Consultants, EMEA
Every day, you'll use analytical and critical thinking skills to engineer solutions that empower our customers to work more accurately and efficiently— the work that you do will have a direct, tangible impact on our clients and their ability to conduct business. You’ll partner directly with customers around the world to design, configure, and implement the HighRadius solution with our client's existing systems, helping solve their biggest pain points related to financial transactions.
All new hires will go through an intensive consulting training to cover accounting, software development, databases (SQL), and the finance behind business to business transactions.
- Design, build and deployment of innovative solutions with complete ownership
- Manage client relationship via direct interaction with the clients
- Work closely with the product management team to develop innovative products
- Lead global rollouts to various countries
- Advise clients on best practices in Financial Supply Chain Management
These are full-time roles that require travel (Including international). Therefore, you must have work authorization as an EU citizen or have residency without the need for sponsorship/visa*.
*EU citizen or have residency without the need for sponsorship/visa now or future.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organised with a high degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a thirst to learn and succeed
- Team-orientated approach with the confidence to contribute
- Ability to commute to the HighRadius Amsterdam office
- Business-grade English. 2nd European language (German and/or French) desirable.
- Understanding of the Order-to- Cash cycle
- Understanding of the software engineering process
- To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global financial supply chains
- To be part of a business that is on a high-growth trajectory creating diverse future career opportunities.
- To work in a strongly international, team-based Consulting environment that promotes collaboration and shared Consulting success.
- To work with large customers across Europe
- To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
- Very competitive compensation package