Account Executive - Order-to-Cash & Treasury
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
HighRadius is looking for SaaS Account Executives to join our rapidly growing US sales team in either our Order to Cash or Treasury business line in enterprise and mid-market segments. As an Account Executive on our team, you'll work closely with Fortune 1000 clients & the Office of the CFO to demonstrate HighRadius' value, helping modernize Accounts Receivable and Treasury workflows. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, resilient, adept at managing executive-level stakeholders and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
As Houston's newest $1B+ startup, we are at a transformational moment in our company journey and we’re thrilled about the future. If you welcome bold, blunt and diverse thinking and want to help revolutionize the way that the world does business, look no further than HighRadius.
Your Day to Day:
Operate as a key member of a consultative sales team with a core focus of developing and closing new business opportunities with your assigned accounts
Maintain expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
Drive the development of the sales pipeline by prospecting and performing outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and cold calling
Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
Ability to articulate abstract ideas clearly and provide a robust business case for new initiatives with customers
- Bachelor's degree required (3.2 GPA or higher)
- 1+ year of successful experience marketing & selling a technical product, or functional experience in finance/accounting and the desire to enter into a consultative sales role
- Strong listening skills and a consultative customer focused manner
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow a structured sales approach & manage to strategic selling tactics and techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations. Team player that is willing to go that extra mile for their customers and teammates.
- Salesforce.com expertise a plus
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Attention Colorado Job Seekers:
The estimated salary range for this role will be $55,000 - $85,000, with a bonus potential of $30,000 and a commission potential of $45,000 - $68,000. This position can be done remotely and once you apply, a member of our recruiting team will be in contact with more details upon qualifying you for the position.