Quality Assurance/Testing (QA) | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
With over 750 employees across Houston, London, Germany and Hyderabad, HighRadius is the preferred choice of leading Fortune 1000 companies, including Adidas, Danone, Starbucks, 3M and Sony. With over $50 million in growth funding from Susquehanna and Citi Ventures, HighRadius is a boot-strapped success-story led by Founder CEO, Sashi Narahari. Watch Sashi share his principles to create a Unicorn with Shraddha Sharma & YourStory. https://yourstory.com/video/sashi-narahari-ceo-high-radius
We are in the final sprint to the top as an Enterprise SaaS-based Order-to-cash software with an ambition to go public in the near future. It's an exciting time to join us for the ride. HighRadius is also the preferred Order-to-Cash technology provider for some of the world's largest banks including Bank of America and Citi.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
- Should be proficient in Testing methodologies, techniques with hands on experience in leading modules/ Teams of at least 5 - 8 members.
- Should be able to work actively on a project hands on, besides providing guidance to the team. Client facing, gathering requirements, ability to attend technical discussions with the End User/Product Mangers/SCRUM teams and be able to support the activity.
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimate time, resources and schedule required to perform the testing.
- Act as the single point of contact between Product Manager, Development and Testing teams.
- Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites. Maintain and review Test results/reports, Issue tracking, and prepare the Performance baselines along Quality Metrics.
- Define the Strategy, Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Assign tasks to Testing Team members and track and report on the project.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the stakeholders
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones planned for a release cycle.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge about the Database concepts, in depth SQL query knowledge is a must.
- Having exposure to the Scrum methodology,
- Having scripting (VB, JAVA) and automation exposure will be an additional advantage. Strong Process & Domain knowledge (preferably FSCM).
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience: 7+ years