Technical Lead- Java
Engineering | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. The HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections. HighRadius® Treasury Management Applications help teams achieve touch-less cash management, accurate cash forecasting, and seamless bank reconciliation. Powered by the Rivana™ – the Artificial Intelligence Engine Purpose-Built for Finance and the Freeda™ Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine labor-intensive tasks. The radiusOne™ B2B Collaboration Network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of increasing operational efficiency through automation, optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
We are on the lookout for high performing Java product development rockstars for cloud based product development roles in SaaS (Software as a Service) , at our Hyderabad office.
- Responsible for designing and developing high end, robust, scalable products that disrupt market
- Role is technical in nature with primary focus on building cool products in Niche Domain Financial Supply Chain Management, using cutting-edge technology
- Career path is evolution into an Architect / Manager and beyond based on one’s ability to demonstrate optimal technical architectural and design patterns / project & people management skills
Technology Stack: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, ExtJS, ElasticSearch, ActiveMQ, AWS Infra
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience: Minimum 7 + years of Relevant Technical experience & Min of 2+ year as Lead.