Technical Lead- Java
Engineering | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
With over 750 employees across Houston, London, Germany and Hyderabad, HighRadius is the preferred choice of leading Fortune 1000 companies, including Adidas, Danone, Starbucks, 3M and Sony. With over $50 million in growth funding from Susquehanna and Citi Ventures, HighRadius is a boot-strapped success-story led by Founder CEO, Sashi Narahari. Watch Sashi share his principles to create a Unicorn with Shraddha Sharma & YourStory. https://yourstory.com/video/sashi-narahari-ceo-high-radius
We are in the final sprint to the top as an Enterprise SaaS-based Order-to-cash software with an ambition to go public in the near future. It's an exciting time to join us for the ride. HighRadius is also the preferred Order-to-Cash technology provider for some of the world's largest banks including Bank of America and Citi.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
We are on the lookout for high performing Java product development rockstars for cloud based product development roles in SaaS (Software as a Service) , at our Hyderabad office.
- Responsible for designing and developing high end, robust, scalable products that disrupt market
- Role is technical in nature with primary focus on building cool products in Niche Domain Financial Supply Chain Management, using cutting-edge technology
- Career path is evolution into an Architect / Manager and beyond based on one’s ability to demonstrate optimal technical architectural and design patterns / project & people management skills
Technology Stack: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, ExtJS, ElasticSearch, ActiveMQ, AWS Infra
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience: Minimum 7 + years of Relevant Technical experience & Min of 2+ year as Lead.