Senior Test Engineer
Quality Assurance/Testing (QA) | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. The HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections. HighRadius® Treasury Management Applications help teams achieve touch-less cash management, accurate cash forecasting, and seamless bank reconciliation. Powered by the Rivana™ – the Artificial Intelligence Engine Purpose-Built for Finance and the Freeda™ Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine labor-intensive tasks. The radiusOne™ B2B Collaboration Network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of increasing operational efficiency through automation, optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
- Should be proficient in Testing methodologies, techniques and hands on experience in testing web based / Cloud based applications.
- Should be able to work actively on a project hands on using agile / Scrum methodology. Understanding & Analyzing requirements, ability to attend technical discussions with the Product Mangers/SCRUM teams and be able to support the activity.
- Understand the scope of testing by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Act as the individual contributor on the module / Product assigned, interact all the stakeholders like Product Manager, Development and Testing teams.
- Ability to analyze requirements and scope, understand design, implementation of the proposed solution in scope.
- Should be able to write Test Scenarios/Detailed test cases to cover the scope of the implementation/Enhancement/ User story and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites and QA / Stage Environments
- Maintain and review Test results/reports, Issue tracking, and prepare the Test summary report and publish to stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely delivery of assigned testing tasks/ milestones planned and assigned for a release cycle.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge about the Database concepts, in depth SQL query knowledge is a must.
- Having exposure to the Scrum methodology,
- Having scripting (VB, JAVA) and automation exposure will be an additional advantage. Strong Process & Domain knowledge (preferably FSCM).
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience: 5+ years