Senior Test Engineer
Quality Assurance/Testing (QA) | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
With over 750 employees across Houston, London, Germany and Hyderabad, HighRadius is the preferred choice of leading Fortune 1000 companies, including Adidas, Danone, Starbucks, 3M and Sony. With over $50 million in growth funding from Susquehanna and Citi Ventures, HighRadius is a boot-strapped success-story led by Founder CEO, Sashi Narahari. Watch Sashi share his principles to create a Unicorn with Shraddha Sharma & YourStory.
We are in the final sprint to the top as an Enterprise SaaS-based Order-to-cash software with an ambition to go public in the near future. It's an exciting time to join us for the ride. HighRadius is also the preferred Order-to-Cash technology provider for some of the world's largest banks including Bank of America and Citi.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
- Should be proficient in Testing methodologies, techniques and hands on experience in testing web based / Cloud based applications.
- Should be able to work actively on a project hands on using agile / Scrum methodology. Understanding & Analyzing requirements, ability to attend technical discussions with the Product Mangers/SCRUM teams and be able to support the activity.
- Understand the scope of testing by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Act as the individual contributor on the module / Product assigned, interact all the stakeholders like Product Manager, Development and Testing teams.
- Ability to analyze requirements and scope, understand design, implementation of the proposed solution in scope.
- Should be able to write Test Scenarios/Detailed test cases to cover the scope of the implementation/Enhancement/ User story and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites and QA / Stage Environments
- Maintain and review Test results/reports, Issue tracking, and prepare the Test summary report and publish to stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely delivery of assigned testing tasks/ milestones planned and assigned for a release cycle.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge about the Database concepts, in depth SQL query knowledge is a must.
- Having exposure to the Scrum methodology,
- Having scripting (VB, JAVA) and automation exposure will be an additional advantage. Strong Process & Domain knowledge (preferably FSCM).
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience: 5+ years