Product Management | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
HighRadius is one of the fastest growing software companies headquartered in Houston, USA with a subsidiary operations in Hyderabad. HighRadius provides Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) solutions to enable Fortune 1000 companies to improve working capital and improve profitability. Our customers include industry giants such as Adidas, American Greetings, Asics, Avnet, Burger King, Callaway Golf, Conagra Foods, Chevron Phillips, Dr Pepper Snapple, Estee Lauder, Georgia Pacific, Hersheys, Hormel, Ingram Micro, Intuit, Kimberly Clark, McKesson, Medtronic, Newell Rubbermaid, Pfizer, Perry Ellis, Procter & Gamble, Schlumberger, Sega, Techdata, Ubisoft, Under Armour, Warner Brothers. HighRadius has been adjudged to the Houston's 50 fastest growing technology companies four years in a row.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with latest cloud technology software trends and platforms
- Minimum 4 years in software industry with leadership and customer-facing roles
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field required from reputed college.
- MBA from a reputed Business School.
- Perform preliminary investigation and detailed analysis of product requirements as provided by Product Management.
- Work with Development / QA Leads, internal and external customers to elaborate and validate business and functional requirements.
- Create concise requirements documentation, including mock ups of UIs.
- Define acceptance criteria with Product Manager and the development team.
- Act as a proxy customer on the development team
- Contribute to feature release documentation
- Act as liaison and solution provider between Development, PM, and internal business personnel
- Coordinate with other team members (Project Managers, Developers, QA analysts, Documentation Specialists) throughout the full development cycle.
- Escalate road blocks to stake holders.
- Work with project’s cross functional teams to resolve issues and align efforts.
- In conjunction with Product Managers; acts as a subject matter expert to internal and external development a team.
- Market (SWOT) analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Great analytical skills a must
- Great communication skills a must
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge of software design and development