Product Management | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. The HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections. HighRadius® Treasury Management Applications help teams achieve touch-less cash management, accurate cash forecasting, and seamless bank reconciliation. Powered by the Rivana™ – the Artificial Intelligence Engine Purpose-Built for Finance and the Freeda™ Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine labor-intensive tasks. The radiusOne™ B2B Collaboration Network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of increasing operational efficiency through automation, optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with latest cloud technology software trends and platforms
- Minimum 4 years in software industry with leadership and customer-facing roles
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field required from reputed college.
- MBA from a reputed Business School.
- Perform preliminary investigation and detailed analysis of product requirements as provided by Product Management.
- Work with Development / QA Leads, internal and external customers to elaborate and validate business and functional requirements.
- Create concise requirements documentation, including mock ups of UIs.
- Define acceptance criteria with Product Manager and the development team.
- Act as a proxy customer on the development team
- Contribute to feature release documentation
- Act as liaison and solution provider between Development, PM, and internal business personnel
- Coordinate with other team members (Project Managers, Developers, QA analysts, Documentation Specialists) throughout the full development cycle.
- Escalate road blocks to stake holders.
- Work with project’s cross functional teams to resolve issues and align efforts.
- In conjunction with Product Managers; acts as a subject matter expert to internal and external development a team.
- Market (SWOT) analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Great analytical skills a must
- Great communication skills a must
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge of software design and development