Engineering | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
HighRadius is a Gartner Cool Vendor and the fastest growing product company in credit-to-cash SaaS and automates processing of over $500 billion in receivables for Fortune 1000 companies including adidas, P&G, Starbucks, Danone, Reckitt Benckiser, Johnson & Johnson, Sony, Intel and Discovery Communications. Founded in 2006 in Houston by enterprise technology veteran and IIT-alumnus, Sashi Narahari, we are the first Fintech to have partnered with a top US bank (Bank of America Merill Lynch) to deliver straight-through order-to-cash process automation.
You can find more details about the company at www.highradius.com.
- Work on AR data sets and develop analytics solutions that address customer needs
- Perform statistical analysis, modeling, data mining using large complex data sets to derive key insights and provide customers with solutions and tools for strategic decision making and planning
- Perform research and utilize the outcomes to develop/ enhance the existing products/ solutions.
- Produce reports, algorithms or codes and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated work experience in implementing machine learning algorithms and data science projects for minimum of 3 to 6 years.
- Experience in NLP, Image Recognition, computer vision and deep learning will be a plus
- Qualification in Computer Science/engineering allied discipline
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (R, Python, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Experience in complete life cycle of statistical modeling (business case, development, validation, deployment)
- Proven knowledge of and experience with databases and proficient with SQL
- Experience in client facing for gathering business requirements and communicating the solutions back
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Years of Experience: 3– 6 Years