Alarm System Technician Starting Pay is $20 or more
Security Systems | Oakland, CA | Full Time and Contract
Alarm System Technician (Highest Compensation) - Full Time - Oakland
HighCom Security Services, Inc. is looking for great candidates who are energetic, driven and have a natural sales aptitude to partner with us.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services is a nationwide leader of electronic security services. These services include the design, install, services and monitoring by our UL approved secure operations center. We take great pride in the exceptional level of service we provide to our customers and maintain our commitment to excellence. Our success is a result of the top quality candidates we bring to join our Team!
Currently we have an opening position for an Alarm System Installer in our Oakland (Bay Area) office with the highest compensation rate plus benefit.
We are diversified in what we provide:
- Alarm protection of residential and commercial facilities.
- Access control/CCTV installation for residential and commercial.
- Physical security to residential and commercial properties.
- Installation and programming of security alarm systems
- Respond to service requests, diagnoses system malfunctions of burglar alarm systems and makes adjustments, repairs or replace the equipment accordance to the manufacture specifications.
- Install and pull wire per specifications.
- Test all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacture/client requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with other technicians and department director.
- Ability to read design, drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work on different types burglar alarm panels.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Ensure documenting is properly complete and submitted.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, materials used, expenses and communicate any problems encountered or identified with the burglar alarm systems.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Aspire to be a leader in the field.
- 2 years experience in installing and configuring burglary Alarm Systems.
- Low voltage experienced required.
- Must have clean driving record and pass background check.
- Ability to make product recommendations based on research and analytics.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Able to maintain attention to detail.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Wiring experience is a MUST.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or Higher.
- Some technical school training is a plus.
- Must have the ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of the Company.
Successful candidates may be required to pass written tests and drug screening (to satisfy both State and in-house requirements)
Only the most qualified will be considered.
We offer one of the highest paid compensation for qualified technicians in the industry which includes Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, paid vacation/sick leave, bi-monthly paychecks, reasonable installation schedules and Paid Training.
When applying please include "Alarm Technician" in the subject line.
Please visit our website at www.highcomsecurityservices.com
Contractors License #900645
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.