Alarm System Integrator (Highest Compensation)
Security Systems | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Experienced Alarm System Integrator (Highest Compensation) - Full Time – Oakland
HighCom Security Services, Inc. is looking for great candidates who is energetic, driven and have a natural customer service aptitude to partner with us.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services is a Northern California leader in electronic security services. These services include the design, install, services and monitoring by our UL approved secure operations center. We take great pride in the exceptional level of service we provide to our customers and maintain our commitment to excellence. Our success is a result of the top-quality candidates we bring to join our Team!
We are diversified in the solutions we provide:
Currently we have an open position for a Experienced Alarm System Integrator working out of our Oakland (Bay Area) office.
- Installation and programming of security alarm systems
- Respond to service requests, diagnoses system malfunctions of burglar alarm systems and makes adjustments, repairs or replace the equipment accordance to the manufacture specifications.
- Install and pull wire per specifications.
- Test all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacture/client requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with other technicians and department director.
- Ability to read design, drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work on Honeywell as well as other burg systems (DSC, GE, Bosch, Concord)
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Ensure documenting is properly complete and submitted.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, materials used, expenses and communicate any problems encountered or identified with the burglar alarm systems.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Aspire to be a leader in the field.
- 5 years’ experience in installing and configuring burglary Alarm Systems with emphasis on Honeywell systems.
- Must be experienced with Lynx panels and Vista panels.
- Experience with Vista 50,128 and 250 is highly desired.
- Wiring experience is a MUST.
- Programing systems including alarm.com and alarm.net configuration.
- Programing and configuring Total Connect solutions.
- Z-wave knowledge is desired but not required.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Able to maintain attention to detail.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or Higher.
- Must have clean driving record and pass background check.
- Technical school training is desired but not required.
- Must have the ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of the Company.
Successful candidates may be required to pass written tests and drug screening (to satisfy both State and in-house requirements)
Only the most qualified will be considered.
We offer one of the highest paid compensation for qualified technicians in the industry which includes Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, paid vacation/sick leave, bi-monthly paychecks, reasonable installation schedules and Paid Training.
When applying please include "Alarm Technician" in the subject line.
Please visit our website at www.highcomsecurityservices.com
Contractor’s License #900645
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.