$20 Full-Time Experienced Officer (Day Shift)
Protective Services | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Day Shift Position Available
San Francisco, CA
HighCom Security Services, Inc. encourages professionals in the Security Industry to apply for our Security Officer positions.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services specializes in providing a complete range of protective services with an emphasis on counter-terrorism methods. We were founded in San Francisco in 1997 by former military and law enforcement personnel with over 30 years of experience in counter-terrorism operations and crime prevention. We are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of security and protective services to our customers.
We are diversified in that we provide:
- Physical protection of corporate facilities, community centers and residential properties.
- Private individual physical protection-government officials, business executives and other VIPs.
- Security Training and Consulting Services to major Corporations.
- Access Control/CCTV Installation/Alarm Systems for residential and commercial properties.
We are looking for an Experienced Security Officers with great Customer Services Skills, a great Team Player who can deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience. The ideal candidate will join our group of professionals and work in one of our facilities.
- Monitor, control, patrol, and secure physical access to protected facilities.
- Identify and neutralize potential threats to personnel and property.
- Apprehend and detain violators in preparation of police arrival.
- Serve as mediator in conflict/resolutions.
- Aspires to be a leader in the field.
- Responsible for foot patrol of the client's property
- Allowing only authorized materials in and out of the building.
- Correcting or reporting irregular conditions.
- Enforcing rules and regulations.
- Maintain excellent relationship with Law Enforcement.
- Assist the facility with Security in Special Events.
- Maintain effective communication with other team members and facility management.
- Upon request, conduct investigatory interviews, collect data for the investigation reports and provide summary to the site manager and facility management.
- Report all incident, accidents or medical emergencies to the management and site manager.
- Respond to emergency, such as medical and bomb threat, and to alarms such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Perform and other duties that may be assigned.
- Must have a valid California Security Guard Card.
- 2 years Security Experience is preferred.
- Have superb Customer Services Skills.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or Higher.
- Good Physical Condition.
- Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience is a plus.
- Be willing to dedicate a long-term commitment to an excellent company.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Have excellent references.
- Must have ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Knowledge in basic computer skills as such Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.