$20-25/hr Starting Exp Special Event Security Officers
Protective Services | San Francisco, CA | Part Time and Contract
$20-25/hr Starting Experienced Special Event Security Officers - San Francisco (Highest Compensation)
HighCom Security Services, Inc. encourages professionals in the security industry to apply for our Special Event Security Officer Positions.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services specializes in providing a complete range of protective services with an emphasis on counter-terrorism methods. We were founded by former military and law enforcement professionals with over 30 years of experience in counter-terror operations and crime prevention. We are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of security and protective services to our customers. Our success is a result of the top quality candidates we bring to join our Team!
We are diversified in what we provide:
- Physical protection of corporate facilities, community centers and residential properties.
- Private individuals physical protection-government officials, business executives and other VIPs.
- Security Training and Consulting Services to major corporations.
- Access Control/CCTV Installation/Alarm Systems for residential and commercial buildings.
We are looking for an experienced Security Officer with great customer services skills, a great team player who can deliver the ultimate Customer Experience. The ideal candidate will join our group of professionals and work at one of our high-end event.
- Monitor, control, patrol and secure physical access to the protected event venue.
- Implement security policies and procedures related to perimeter security and oversee the safety and security of the event.
- Maintain effective communication with other team members and event coordinators.
- Identify and neutralize potential threats to personnel and property.
- Screen visitors and guests as they enter the facility according to the established standards.
- Perform crowd control.
- Allowing only authorized material in and out of the venue.
- Correcting and reporting irregular conditions.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- In case of an incident, conduct investigatory interviews, collect data for the investigation reports and provide summary to the Team Leader, Event Coordinator or Law Enforcement.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Aspire to be a leader in the field.
- Must have a valid California Security Guard Card.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Able to maintain attention to detail.
- 2 years Security experience is a MUST.
- Professional Appearance at all times.
- Military or Law-enforcement experience preferred but not required.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Have excellent references.
- Must have the ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Ability to listen effectively, take action and execute directions as given.
- Ability to effectively use and respond via radio.
- Ability to remain calm and focused during times of stress.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to diffuse volatile situations.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of the company.
Successful candidates may be required to pass written tests and drug screening (to satisfy both state and in-house requirements)
Only the most qualified will be considered.
we offer attractive competitive hourly wage and compensation package, training programs and opportunities for advancement.
Starting pay rate for SPECIAL EVENTS: $20/HR.
When applying please include "EVENT SECURITY" in the subject.
Please visit our website at www.highcomsecurityservices.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.