Distribution Operations | Evans, CO | Full Time
Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP), a publicly traded industrial sand company, is recruiting qualified candidates for Transload Operators in Evans, CO. Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
· Unload sand at operated facilities (moving rail cars into position, monitoring flows, directing sand to appropriate truck or silo, preparing empty cars for transit.)
· Inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and carry out regular maintenance.
· Participate in the construction of facilities and installation of equipment.
· Assist as directed at transload facilities; observe use of equipment and observe railcar operations while in training.
· Report orally and in writing to supervisors; maintain records (i.e. daily reports and maintenance logs) as directed.
· Assist truck drivers with loading.
· Keep facilities orderly and clean (including but not limited to removing spilled sand, clean spilled grease, oil and paint.)
· Additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Mechanical know-how and creativity. The Operator will have to make frequent and numerous repairs without assistance, and in all types of conditions.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Respect for safety. Safety is the first priority.
- Ability to sit, stand, reach, lift 50 lbs. and manipulate heavy loads or levers.
- Ability to operate tractors and similar equipment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid, active driver’s license free of violations for the preceding 5 years.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com