Revenue Analyst, ( Supply Chain) PropStream
PropStream Operations | Houston, TX | Full Time
Reporting to the Director, PropStream, will coordinate the customer sales order process for the PropStream business line. Working closely with the finance, supply chain, operations and trucking logistics teams, will track product sales and usage across jobs and customers, review all sales activities and work with accounting to ensure all sales activities are processed within 24 hours of stage completion.
- Set up and maintain customers and sales orders within enterprise software (IFS) and frac job database.
- Consolidate and maintain tables of customer-specific invoicing requirements, billing frequency, and pricing.
- On a daily basis, record product used for each stage and ensure all activity reports are received from operations personnel.
- Analyze and prepare job activity logs by job and by customer to ensure inventory is available to meeting short term demand.
- Measure, prepare and disseminate reports of sand usage across jobs and customers.
- Develop analytics, reports, and variance analysis to support timely and accurate sales order and invoicing processes with the right product and accurate pricing.
- Lead root-cause analysis and resolution of major variances between usage and amounts billed to customers.
- Coordinate & partner with site personnel to streamline and optimize data gathering activity through the process.
- Provide input to the development of invoicing policies, procedures and templates to ensure customers have everything they need to pay invoices on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with AR and Credit and Collections teams to resolve any customer billing and collections issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Accounting preferred.
- 5 years minimum related experience with prior supply chain experience in the oilfield service sector highly desirable.
- Strong data analytics experience.
- Proficiency utilizing ERP system, as well as advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Technical fluency and enthusiastic about technology and how it can be leveraged to improve financial profitability and improve customer experience.
- Capable of being successful in an emerging industry and business with relevant experience in defining and establishing processes and solutions.
- Ability to transform data analytics into action; resulting in a positive impact to Hi-Crush and its customers.
- Effective communicator, listener, and team player with strong interpersonal and written/oral communications skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Flexibility and adaptability in job assignments and new processes.
- Some travel <20%.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com